We look forward to meeting you at your complimentary consultation visit with our office in San Juan Capistrano. The first visit with us takes about 45 minutes to one hour. Dr. Sayed will perform a thorough clinical examination, explain his findings, and discuss the potential orthodontic treatment options available to you or your child. It is also an opportunity for you to get acquainted with our office, Dr. Sayed and team.
We understand that each patient’s orthodontic needs and expectations are different and care will be taken to provide you with individualized treatment options tailored to your specific concerns. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
· Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
· Is orthodontic treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
· What orthodontic treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
· Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
· How long will orthodontic treatment take?
· How much will it cost?
· What are my payment options?
· What is my next step?
We will discuss with you the orthodontic treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave our Orange County office in San Juan Capistrano with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
· Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
· If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
· If possible, for child patients, we recommend both parents be present for consultation exam.
At Mark Sayed Orthodontics, we treat each patient as if you were part of our family. We offer expert orthodontic treatment in our San Juan Capistrano office to patients throughout Orange County including the nearby cities of San Clemente and Dana Point.
Please give us a call or fill out the form on this page today. We look forward to your first visit with us.
The appointment when you get your appliances (braces, expanders, etc.) usually takes from one to two hours. You’ll then see us at regular intervals 4 to 8 weeks apart for an adjustment, which takes 20 to 40 minutes. Please call for our regular office hours, as they change to accommodate our patients’ schedules.
We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. Cancel only if it is an emergency. It is difficult to reschedule you since most appointments are made 4 to 8 weeks in advance.